The Student News Site of Palomar College

The Telescope

The Telescope

The Telescope

Steinway piano debut

The Steinway piano on the stage at the Howard Brubeck Theatre before the first performance by Peter Gach on Sept. 14, 2014. The piano was purchased through two years of fundraising with support from the Palomar College Foundation. (Adam Haas/The Telescope)
The Steinway piano on the stage at the Howard Brubeck Theatre before the first performance by Peter Gach on Sept. 14, 2014. The piano was purchased through two years of fundraising with support from the Palomar College Foundation. Photo: Adam Haas | The Telescope

After two years of tireless fundraising, along with generous support from the Palomar College Foundation, the Howard Brubeck Theatre received a Steinway piano. Peter Gach will debut William C. Bradbury’s Dedication at 2 p.m. on Sept. 14 in the theater, specially composed to showcase the beauty of the gorgeous piano. Gach will also master Frederic Chopin’s Ballade in G-minor and famous A-flat Polonaise on the beautiful instrument. Ticket prices are $15 general, $12 seniors and staff and $10 students. For more information, go to the Palomar Performing Arts Website.