The Student News Site of Palomar College

The Telescope

The Telescope

The Telescope

Speakout: What does “Make America Great Again” mean to you?

It should mean coming together and uniting for good core values. Megan Goodnough, 20, Liberal Studies
“It should mean coming together and uniting for good core values.” Megan Goodnough, 20, Liberal Studies

"I'm not sure it has a real meaning. It's just a buzzword used to whip people into a frenzy." Sean Bryns, 22, Theater Art
“I’m not sure it has a real meaning. It’s just a buzzword used to whip people into a frenzy.” Sean Bryns, 22, Theater Art

"It's meant to be positive. It means getting rid of what's bad." Sterling Hopkin, 17, Undeclared
“It’s meant to be positive. It means getting rid of what’s bad.” Hannah Preston, Undeclared

"It should mean coming together and uniting for good core values." Megan Goodnough, 20, Liberal Studies
“It should mean coming together and uniting for good core values.” Megan Goodnough, 20, Liberal Studies

"How America was before, with slaves and social classes." Anthony Castillo, 21, Computer Science
“How America was before, with slaves and social classes.” Anthony Castillo, 21, Computer Science

"It makes me worried. It's only been eight days and so much horrible stuff has already happened." Anya Vail, 19, Undeclared
“It makes me worried. It’s only been eight days and so much horrible stuff has already happened.” Anya Vail, 19, Undeclared